WOW...WOW....BIG MAN......

Sure they might be a little overweight, but they are ridiculously unaware of how funny they are. I lack a proper comment on this, but one thing is for sure. These are the funniest fat people on Earth :)
funny fat gigantic12 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic15 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic19 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics funny fat gigantic16 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic11 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic03 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic01 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic02 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic04 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic05 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic06 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic07 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic08 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic09 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic10 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic13 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic14 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic17 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic18 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics
funny fat gigantic20 in Supersized me: The Funniest Fat People  Pics